Monday, April 12, 2010

Choralier Trip to San Diego

This year the Choraliers went to San Diego for competition and I was fortunate enough to be able to go with them. The Choir and the Women's Choir placed 1st and received a gold. For those of you that have not heard they have been invited to perform at Carnegie Hall. What an amazing group of kids and they have a great Director. Some of the places we went to were the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Medieval Times, and Disneyland. The weather was gorgeous!! It will be a trip to remember!









Does this crown make my butt look big???



2 comments:

The Nisbets said...

why is it that Jim looks like he is hemmorahging in all the pictures with him in them?

de Arrieta said...

I want to go!! I mean it. It is not fair that some of you are blessed with great musical talent. My poor kids have no shot between Drew and I. So, can you put me in your bag next time?