Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Holiday's are upon us!

I cannot believe it is almost the end of 2010! Halloween has come and gone already! The kids enjoyed going to our annual Trick or Treat Street. Matthew even had his picture taken and made the front page of the Elko Daily Free Press. However, he wasn't too sure about some of the costumes. Matthew dressed as "Ironman" for the Trick or Treat Street and a "BYU Football player" for our Ward Trunk or Treat Party. Tara was a "skeleton". Matthew when talking to Tara would call her Skeleton and not her name. We also attended our Annual Soup Fest at the Bates' home. We are eagerly looking forward to Thanksgiving as we are fortunate enough to spend time with both sides of our families. However, I think I am most excited to spend almost 4 days with our college girl!!















No comments: