Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Temple Excursion

On Thursday I decided that Saturday was a good time for Courtney and I to go to the Temple. The kids didn't have any obligations; games, performances, parties, dances, etc., and that they could all stay home and tend Matthew. We were scheduled to have family pictures done with Gene Russell but I just postponed them until March 20th. I have been to the Temple quite a bit this past year with all of my dear friends. Courtney however has not been back since Kari was first pregnant with Alyssa. (3 years and 9 months) The Nisbets and Bates joined us. We went to the Jordan River Temple and had a great time being together in the Temple. I especially enjoyed having Courtney in the Temple with me - I love all you girls but he is the one I get to spend Eternity with.








"What are you stepping in?"
"I would follow you anywhere"!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Fun pictures! So nice to go to the temple with your hubby AND your friends!! We did that a lot in California, and we so so loved it! Love the pictures of Matthew also. He is quite a character. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys sometime, hopefully soon!

The Nisbets said...

It was such a great day. Thanks for taking us along! Nice pics...my husband is so goofy!

karibates said...

They never tell us what they are stepping in anymore... which is good because most of the time I don't want to know!

I am so glad that it worked out that we could go. It was a good day. Thanks again!