From the following pictures you can tell that Matthew keeps us quite entertained. He truly has brought much laughter and love into our home. It wasn't my ideal thing to be forty and pregnant but I wouldn't trade him for anything.
Christmas Gifts--the Getaway
12 years ago
8 comments:
What WOULD you do without him? You'd have all your kids in school and your days would be dreary and dull! You'd probably get addicted to General Hospital or something!
Or you'd sign up to help with 5th Ward Primary....oh wait, too bad you are already committed!!
He's a cutie, BrookLynn is gonna be so sad when he marries Allie......
I was going to say something about Leah comming in for the competition but she is already betrothed. BrookLynn and Allie will have to duke it out. I'm glad you had him too Suzanne. He is adorable. And isen't the whole reason we have children is to avoid the temptation of watching soap operas? If ever I find myself being sucked into General Hospital, I'll just have another kid! :) Now how do I get away from my addiction to sugar... maybe I will join the Peace Corps.
Shari
You're so mushy - I love it!
Having kids around won't stop Suzanne from watching her soaps. In between locking me out of the house when she was cleaning it when I was little and dressing me up as the sister she never had, she would get in her daily fix of As the World Turns.
Most kids grew up with Elmo, Big Bird, Dr. Seuss. Well I grew up Barbara Ryan, Margo Montgomery Hughes and Dr. Bob Hughes.
I thought these were real people until I was 17.
BTW, No joke she locked me out of the house when I was about 7 so she could clean it.
Nick :)
Quite impressed you remembered their names.lol Just for your information I have not watched a soap opera for at least 8 years. You know, when the Prophet came out with one set of pierced earrings, no tattoos and no soap operas. The guilt finally got to me as well as too many kids to look after.
Shari - you crack me up! :)
"You know, when the Prophet came out with one set of pierced earrings, no tattoos and no soap operas"
did the prophet really say that?
wow
If you want a soap opera in real life, you should work at the Blind Onion!
Nick, she still locks them out of the house to clean. I'll drive by and there they all are sitting on the front steps, looking forlorn and freezing. If you listen very carefully you can hear her inside laughing....it's pitiful. Someone should call dcsf... :)
Post a Comment