This last week we had the privilege of chaperoning the Choralier trip to the Gold Festival in San Fransisco. What a great group of kids. Our first day there was a free day. Lynn Lemmon was well prepared and took some of us on a sight seeing tour of some of the sights of San Fransisco. We rode a cable car to Lombard Street and then down to China Town. We spent an hour there walking around. We then went down to the Embarcadero to catch the F-line to Fisherman's Wharf. We had lunch then got on a bus to go to the Golden Gate Bridge. That night we all went and saw "Wicked"! What an amazing show. The kids had practice on Friday at St. Ignatius Church. Saturday night was their performance. The kids placed 3rd out of 13 schools. Congratulations to them and Rog! Saturday we hung out around Pier 39. Courtney, Jeff, Paula and I went to the aquarium. I even petted a "Bat Ray"! We had dinner at Bubba Gumps (loved the shrimp), and then went to the kids' performance. We got on the bus at 11:00 pm and drove all night home. I owe a big THANK YOU to Alyssa for coming to watch my kids.
Christmas Gifts--the Getaway
12 years ago
4 comments:
Fun trip - So glad I got to tag along!
I can't believe I turned down the aquarium... I would have paid big bucks to see you pet a fish - hehe!
Why did you turn me down? It was quite funny!
How fun! Loved watching your kids! They were great!
These pictures are fabulous......now we need recent ones :)
Post a Comment