Saturday, September 12, 2009

Homecoming '09

Whitney's Senior Homecoming is upon us. Nash Jeppsen asked her to be his date and she gladly accepted. They doubled with Trevor Johns and Hilary Hayes. They did a progressive dinner starting off at Trevor's Grandparent's house (LeRay and Patsy), where they were served appetizers. They then went to Trevor's Aunt Becky's house for salad. Then onto our house for the main course. Finally, they ended up at Trevor's Aunt Raegan's house for dessert. Everyone went all out to make it a special evening for these four seniors. Following are some pictures we took of the evening.




5 comments:

Fantastic Five said...

Man those kids are so dang lucky to have such awesome parents/aunts/grandparents!!!!

It was super fun, wanna have a date night with Terry now just like it!

Suz said...

I would feel a little awkward going out on a date with your husband!

Shari D. Kurtz said...

Let's double date! Ahh to be young again. So fun!

de Arrieta said...

Amazingly beautiful! Looks like a fun time. I think we need to plan a progressive date night for all of us grown ups

Vicki said...

Thanks Suz for taking over my part! I wish I could have been there! I am glad they had a wonderful time!