Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yeah for Sod!


On April 30th Courtney ripped up my lawn to lay a sprinkling system. It has been an ongoing project through the whole summer! Finally, over the weekend we were able to lay the sod in the backyard. A Great Big Thank you to all of you who came and helped! It was greatly appreciated!





5 comments:

Welsch Family said...

Ooh! Your lawn is soooo beautiful! Can I come lay on it? (Jealous I am.) I especially love the pictures of Matthew supervising. I'm loving visiting your blog. I like all your profile pictures. How do you get your family to always look so picture perfect? Very nice :) Miss you guys. -Alyssa

The Nisbets said...

Still having guilt over NOT helping to lay the sod...I sent Scott, does that meet our family quota? Since Jim helped with sprinklers does that count? It looks fantastic. I'm so thrilled for you. We may have to come down and break it in properly sometime...

The Nisbets said...

when I said "we" I meant Jim and Me....not you and me... You knew that right? :)

de Arrieta said...

Oh my cuteness! I love the sod and all, but I am more impressed with the beautiful family pictures on the side. WOW!!

Suz said...

Nisbets - Thank you so much for the help you did give. Please don't feel guilty, Remember Bless and Release.:)