This summer Sabrina tried out for a part in the play Peter Pan. There were 37 kids in the play. Beena was Twin 2 of the Lost Boys. Her hair just kept getting bigger and bigger with each show. They did an exceptional job! This is her twin
Her hair alone was worth watching the play for! She did a great job - as did all the other kids...I am ready for Mamma Mia tryouts. I so wanna be the "take a chance on me" lady!!!!
3 comments:
That is so cool. I wished we could have seen it.
Nick
Her hair alone was worth watching the play for! She did a great job - as did all the other kids...I am ready for Mamma Mia tryouts. I so wanna be the "take a chance on me" lady!!!!
I'm not sure, but I think next years childrens show is going to be a musical! Perhaps Aladin? (With the disney songs even...)
Post a Comment