Monday, September 1, 2008

Hawaii 2008

The Elko High School Choraliers went to Hawaii for a Music Festival. I refused to let Whitney go to Hawaii before me. So Courtney and I signed up to be chaperone's. We had a great time. The kids were excellent. Kari kept Sabrina, Tara, and Matthew while we went. I told her she was a Saint! Much love and thanks to her so we could have this opportunity. I para sailed for the first time. What an experience! Courtney had a great time snorkeling, cliff jumping and being a kid again.




Taking after her Father




3 comments:

Fantastic Five said...

Look at you go - way to post Suz!

Sandra said...

Like this templete and hello from NY.

The Nisbets said...

I didn't know you had a little flame in New York? LOVED going on this trip with the 2 of you and cannot wait for the next opportunity!