Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Grease"

My all time favorite movie has been put on by the Elko and Spring Creek High Schools. Tryouts were last year and Whitney got the part of Marty. After months of practicing, opening night was last night. It was a sold out house at the convention center. Whitney had her first solo with "Freddy, My Love". You probably don't remember this song in the movie, it was the High School clean version. She did a great job and looked fantastic. Her Dad and I were so proud of her.

This her with Vince Fontaine


5 comments:

Welsch Family said...

That is so cool. Good job Whit! You look great.

Nick

Fantastic Five said...

She did awesome!!! I think she would've made an excellent Sandy!

de Arrieta said...

The sexy love kitten was portrayed like no other with Miss Whit! What a great job she did.

karibates said...

I can't wait to see it tonight! I agree with Raegan - she would have been a great Sandy.

Alyssa said...

Way to be, Whitney! It looks like a great play! I hope you took a video! -Alyssa