Whitney went to her first girls choice dance. She asked Dallin Morris. When she went to pick him up in Spring Creek, she got lost. After, two hours she finally made it there. Hurrying back into town, she backed into the culvert but kept on going. Luckily, no damage. However, she needs to get out of the city or town. When asked if she backed into a culvert she responded with, "I didn't back into a pulvert." We had a good laugh! When they came to our house she said, "Mom, I didn't hit a colevault". We explained to her what a culvert was and she said, "Oh, I did but it's all O.K."! We teased her that her low lights don't make her any smarter! They had a great time and were very cute together.


2 comments:
Hey lady! I love your Christmas look and your new playlist :)
Oh the fun that we used to have as kids! Those were some of the best!
Post a Comment