Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

On our way to Trick or Treat Street with the Bates'. Then off to Kari's for our annual soup and chili gathering with friends and family. I believe the hit of the party was Terry handing out the candy to the older kids. Not too sure if they got his sense of humor but the adults had a great laugh! Thanks to all for a great night!

4 comments:

goat said...

thats a wild bunch! hope your holiday was fun!

karibates said...

Cute kids - it was fun :)

de Arrieta said...

Hey, what is up with you and Raegan stealing my background? I am not changing! Hee Hee.
I love the kiddos by teh way.

Laurel said...

Hey, we just make our blog private (got nervous after watching the KSL story last night). Email me at laurel.r.wool@gmail.com for an invite! We'd love to still have you read our blog!!!!