This last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Time Out For Women in Logan, Utah. There were eight of us who packed up on Friday morning and left town. We did a session at the Logan Temple before going to the Friday night conference. The conference was amazing as ever and I believe we all came back refreshed and renewed. Much laughter and tears were shared! A special thanks to all the husbands who took care of the home fronts while we were away. I am so grateful for times like these and very special friends to share them with!
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a ton of fun!! How did the homes look when ya all got home? haha
That last one with Ann is hilarious!
EAK!! Why did I get in front in our group picture? What fun wehad though. Good times! Love you all.
Post a Comment