Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My little Vampire and Vampiress

Friday was our Ward Halloween Party. Tara and Matthew were quite cute if I do say so myself!

8 comments:

The Nisbets said...

why do your children cry when you take their pictures?

goat said...

ya suz,
why do your kids cry when you take there picture?

great costumes!

Suz said...

I really don't have a comment - Unusual for me I know!

Fantastic Five said...

Wouldn't you cry with that woman demanding so much from you all the time? Sheesh - I feel for the poor kids! :)Love ya Suz - did you call your mom and chew her out for inviting us to your house? I promised I would be quiet!!! :)

Why isn't Sabrina on here - her costume was sweet!

de Arrieta said...

Too DIE for! Ilove my future son-in-law. Yeah I said it Raegan so back off Ally!

Suz said...

Court actually took the pictures and not sure why he didn't get any of Sabrina. Will have more on Friday. No, I didn't call my mom she called and switched her hair to Wednesday cause my dad wants to leave early on Thursday.

Laurel said...

What darling little bloodsuckers!

Alyssa said...

CUTE! CUTE! Where did you get those little costumes? Wish I could have been there earlier this week... Nick sure did say he enjoyed his time with you guys.