For those of you who never got to see the famous clown suit, I found a picture of it to share with you. Sorry it is blurry but he was trying to move around a lot so people wouldn't fixate on how much my husband was showing. Courtney use to be the Asst. Cub Scout Master in our Ward. They use to do themes for their Pack Meetings, and this particular one he had to dress up as a clown. It had been one of those days and it began to be a rush to get things done and get to Pack Meeting on time. I found him a clown suit at Smiths. We did his make up and put his wig on and then he put the suit on. As a wife, I shouldn't have cared about being a little late and should have told him we needed a bigger size. As you guessed, I told him it looked fine. Now if he had been a woman he would have known right there it wasn't good. We went on our way and I have to say people were a little surprised by the outfit. For those of us there we had a good laugh at my poor husbands expense. So I take this time to publicly apologize for the embarrassment I caused him but to also thank him for the laughs! Love you Babe!
7 comments:
That is so funny. By the way, lately Nick and I think that Tara and Ella have some definite similarities in looks.
NICE! i am sure i have no idea what you are talking about...
great story and lovely apology.
thanks for the comment on my blog. its nice to now people are looking at it.
goat
I love it! I SO wish that I had known him well enough at the time to really give him a hard time about it. Of course, we have had plenty of fun about it since - hehe! Thanks for the laugh!
So....this is one of those things you really had to be there for.....what a waste of blog space!!!
JK! That's for Courtney's puking comment on my blog :) Ha ha ha ha
Is he supposed to be happy? Oh my! I think I would run! Hee Hee.
What? I think it looks great. Can we PLEASE have a reprise for the ward halloween party next week! :)
(Oh my gosh! I am so funny--just sitting here laughing all by myself...wait, that is what usually happens--me laughing by myself. You people just don't get me!)
Post a Comment