Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Landon's Ordination

Landon was advanced to the office of a Teacher on Sunday. He turned 14 on October 18th but waited an extra week to be ordained so both Grandpa's could be there. Both Grandparents were on missions when he received the Aaronic Priesthood.

4 comments:

The Nisbets said...

It was a neat day. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Fantastic Five said...

What? Again I'm left out....I'm starting to get a complex.

Fantastic Five said...

On a serious note....it is such a blessing to see this, I look down the road and wonder.......

Congrats Landon!

karibates said...

Ok - i am seriously buggin' over the pictures! Why don't they come out full size?!

Congratulations to Landon, though. It has been so fun to watch him grow over the last few years that we have lived here. He is a wonderful young man, and he's headed for great things!