Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming

This past week we have been getting ready for Whitney to go to her first Homecoming Dance. Nash Jeppsen asked her to the dance. On Thursday she went and had Karen Fleck give her a pedicure and do her nails. Friday, she went and had a spray tan as she didn't want to wear nylons. On Saturday, I put hot rollers in her hair around 12:30 and Paula took them out at 3:30 and touched up her hair. Brenda who does Mary Kay did her makeup for us. She then came home and got dressed. Nash arrived about 5:45. They were very cute together. We then went down to the High School where Kari took some pictures of them and the other couples they went with. If I do say so myself I thought she looked GORGEOUS! I believe all in all she had a great time and truly felt like a Princess!




5 comments:

karibates said...

She did look gorgeous! This was so fun - thanks for letting me take pictures. It was FUN!

Now I need to get them up on my blog! Can you get me everyone's e-mails?

Welsch Family said...

Whitney- you are a beauty! Your date is cute too! How fun for you! I love that dress!

The Nisbets said...

Was Nash touching her bum in the first picture?

The Nisbets said...

(I'm SO funny!)

Fantastic Five said...

Seriously, I think you and Amy bloggin' has been the best thing that ever happened - the comments are what keep me coming back to view!!! Love it!