Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Loose Tooth

Tara lost her first loose tooth tonight. All I heard from her was "ouch" and then the tears came. She asked her Dad if it was out and he said, "Yes". She was really excited to finally have a loose tooth and really wanted it to come out when her friend Carly lost hers this morning. Not too sure she will feel the same way next time! :)



5 comments:

The Nisbets said...

Too cute. I posted a picture of Car on our blog as well...can you say ORTHODONTURE? YIKES!

Fantastic Five said...

What's going on with you peoples teeth? Are we drinking the same water?

karibates said...

That is too funny - Josie lost her first one last month and she almost passed out. I had to make her lay down.

karibates said...

Also, I am coming over this afternoon to take some happy pictures of that poor child who is crying all over your blog!

The Nisbets said...

Seriously...can't you put something on of Tara where she isn't being abused?