Thursday, October 16, 2008

My 1st Tag "6 on 6"

6 TV shows I like to watch:
*Friends
*Everybody Loves Raymond
*American Idol
*Iron Chef America
*Survivor
*Basketball (Utah Jazz)

6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
*Olive Garden
*The Star
*Flying Fish
*The Taco Truck (El Rancho Tablero)
*Einstein Bagel
*Japanese Restaurant

6 Things that happened today:
*more laundry
*taking Landon to Adobe Middle School
*picking Tara and Landon up from school
*volleyball scrimmage for Sabrina's team with the parents
*putting up Halloween decorations
*answering questions on the blog

6 Things I am looking forward to:
*Thanksgiving
*Christmas
*20th anniversary cruise
*Knowing who our next President is going to be
*Mama Mia coming out on DVD
*High School Play "Grease" (Whitney is Marty)

6 Things on my wish list:
*A bigger home (or should I say better laid out)
*Travel the World
*Success for my children
*Laundry to be caught up
*Size 8
*The people I tagged to actually do it! :)

6 People to Tag:
*Amy
*Laurel
*Alyssa
*RayLynn
*Shari
*Raegan (be a sport)

6 comments:

Laurel said...

I wish you the best of luck in getting anyone to respond!! I did mine a week ago, and no one I tagged has done it yet! Slackers, you know who you are!!

But because I did a "6 tag" a week ago... I just might not, maybe, possibly do this one!!

Enjoyed reading yours though!!! Laundry is a never ending task, is it not?

Fantastic Five said...

WHATEVER - I did it, get off my back already :)

Fantastic Five said...

I meant to say...WOW I learned so much about you and feel sooo close, thank you for sharing, you are such an amazing person!! I truly am thankful I have you in my life.....see you at 8:40 tomorrow with Allie :) LOVE YA :)

Suz said...

That's what I thought! :) Love ya! See ya at 8:40

The Nisbets said...

Seriously? Ok. Check it out. I'll do it, but just because I was number 1 on the list!

goat said...

can i just say that my personal choice not to have kids has made my laundry so easy, 3 loads, once a week. its so nice. i am not doing this tag, and thank you for NOT taggin' me, since i did the one on kari's blog.